tisdag 12 april 2011

Oh! Crafts

Hittade en rolig pysselsajt idag som jag inte kände till tidigare. Massor med roliga och enkla tips på fina dekorationer och annat. Hittade bland annat det här fiffiga tipset på hur man gör sin egen stämpelroller om man till exempel ska dekorera inbjudningskort eller så:

Found a great craftsite today that I didn´t know about until now. Lots of fun and easy ideas for all kinds of craft projects and decorations. Found this great idea for making your own stamp roller for decorating cards etc.:



Here are some more cool ideas you can find free templates/patterns for:





Hope you like! The site is called Oh!Crafts
I´ve added it to my Inspirations list to the left for easy access. I know I will go back there again and again. Easy projects, but really classy and well designed. Nice!

Big hugs, Lina

1 kommentar: